Re: Postfix Block User

you could put your mail users in a different LDAP branch I suppose.
But usually
once they're authenticated.. I don't think Postfix will allow you to
ban authenticated
users.

iptables is probably too low level to be aware of who is sending what.

You might be able to hook in via procmail/maildrop and just have a check
to check the from email and drop any emails that match that address.

--
Samir Faci

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:26 AM, Herbie <technowombat@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have Postfix setup to authenticate users via SASL using LDAP, however I
> need a way to exclude some of those already authenticated users from being
> allowed to send. Is there a way to setup postfix to block a user based on
> login (from SASL) rather than envelope sender?
>
> h.

Samir Faci
*insert title*
fortune | cowsay -f /usr/share/cows/tux.cow

Sent from my non-iphone laptop.