Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 09:27:48 -0500
From: Erich Schroeder <erich@museum.state.il.us>
To: luci-announce@luci.org
Subject: LUCI Meeting, Tuesday. Also, discussion of venue change

Hey folks, it's time for a LUCI meeting. I believe that we'll have a
demonstration of setting up a virtual server "out there," unless other topics
come up.

Also, the Governor’s office has ordered that the State Museum begin
preparation for closure in the near future. So, in preparation for the
Illinois State Museum System all public meetings, programs, and lectures will
be cancelled after July 18, 2015.

So as things stand now, I can only host one more LUCI meeting after this one.
We will have to discuss options for the future of LUCI meetings.

Erich