Re: Proxy by domain in Firefox

I use proxy autoconfiguration at home to point various things at my internal proxy or an alternative proxy (or to bypass both). It's way more flexible than the browser menus are, and it's pretty easy to set up. And makes it easier to configure several machines the same way.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_auto-config
--Danny