MakerSpace Funds

For everyone who attends meetings at the local MakerSpace I suggest you take advantage of this opportunity to support our meeting location:

The first Sunday of each month is the time set by New Blankets for our monthly fundraising spotlight on the New Blankets netcast. For March 5th, a generous donor has put up a $100 match. If our pledges are made by midnight tonight (March 5th) and they add up to the match amount, Spfld MakerSpace will receive the additional match money. You have 2 weeks to send your check or pay with PayPal.
Directions for pledging are at http://newblankets.org/ where you can listen to past podcasts featuring many maker communities.

Tim