EBooks and Archive

Has anyone been able to read stuff offline from archive.org library?

I borrowed a book, and can read it online in the browser, but I can't read
the High Res PDF, I get a acsm file and an encrypted PDF, xpdf and
acroread can't open it, it opens as a blank 418 page PDF in Firefox.

I tried opening it in Calibre, and it says it needs a password? I can't
see that in the acsm file?

It's a manual, I want to be able to read it in my workshop, away from
Wi-Fi, so even if I can activate the file while connected to wi-fi and
then walk over to my shop, that would be fine.

I only have the book for two weeks, so I want to get it done soon.

h.