Re: Linux Journal RIP - again

On Wed, Aug 07, 2019 at 09:42:59PM -0500, Don Parth wrote:
> I enjoyed the Linux Journal for over 25 years, and hoped to continue
> enjoying it.  Best of luck to the staff who lost their jobs.

It's hard to remember/believe now, but LJ started up back in the days
before the graphical web was really a thing, back when we didn't have
search engines, much less Google, and there certainly weren't blogs,
Stack Overflow, etc.  Back in those days LJ, Usenet, and some random
mailing lists were our only sources of information.

I will certainly mourn the loss (again), but we live in a different
world now...