NAT and VPN

Hey,

I use a debian box running arno's firewall script as a NAT at home, and recently my company has setup a new VPN that I use openconnect to access.

Does anyone know how, or has come across any instructional articles, whereby I could run openconnect on the NAT box, and have all my machines on my internal network access things via the VPN? Right now, I run it on my workstation, and have to log in to the workstation and start a session from there, to connect via VPN, I'd like the NAT to make it transparent.

Cheers.

h.