Re: Why Slackware Sucks (fwd)

And on that note, 3 more RedHat 5.0 fixes were posted today. I think they
should maybe call the next version 5.2 rather than 5.1 since we have
pretty much had to replace every package in 5.0 already(glibc has been
what 6 times now?). Now before someone thinks I am going to start
advocating debian, forget it, ain't gonna happen. However you just might
want to take a look at the SuSE distro.

Thank you drive through,

Kristofer D. Danner