Re: pipin'

> Noticing that, and realizing that I was trying that on a slackware box
> when I tried it, I fired up an rxvt on my SuSE box (BTW, SuSE kicks ass)

What kix ass about it?  I wanted to try it the last time I reinstalled
but didn't have a CD.  Do you have a SuSE CD I can?  I'm also
looking for a Debian CD if anyone has one.  On the other hand I
could just break down and fork over the $1.99 or whatever it is to
order it from [Insert name of Linux-Selling-Place here].  :)