Modules and their parameters

A couple weeks ago, there was talk about sound modules.  I asked if
there were any master lists of modules and their parameters.  Well, I
didn't hear of any so I set to make one.

After countless hours of perling (ok, maybe a couple), I've got a first
draft.  I just search the kernel source tree (v2.2.1 I have here) for
MODULE_PARM and MODULE_PARM_DESC macros, and attempt to parse them for
the info.  Feel free to take a look, find problems in it.  If there's
any modules you can give descriptions for that don't have any (they are
surrounded by <>'s) in the sources, let me know and we can put together
a patch to send to the kernel folks.  I cound 708 module parameters, but
only 131 of them had descriptions.  More documentation never hurts.

Anyway, the document is at http://www.mtco.com/~whoop
If anyone's interested in the scripts, give me a hollar.

John