RE: Co-locating Server

Hi Mike,

I will need atleast 1 IP address for the machine, and probably 1
for the web server (I can virutal host everything off that second
address). Bandwidth needs will be relatively low to start with
(I can't see going over 600 megs a month for the first 6 months),
and I'm not sure what I will need for DNS (so far it's the last
networking subject on Linux that I have yet to master), but I
may need your DNS to refer to my domain, and I can setup
a server for my zone. The server that I will be setting up will
be an online retail store, and it will be dedicated to the store
only (So, I won't be hosting for anyone else). The main reason
why I want to co-locate instead of just finding a web provider
is that I want complete control over the web server, and the
scripts it runs (I will be using Apache with mod_perl, and
possible PHP3). Let me know if there's anything else you
know.

Jason Burke

PS: Please CC any messages to jburke@lrs.com to
jburke@motion.net. Thanks.