netscape error

sorry to bring this up again but...

netscape is giving some error about:

netscape: locale `en_US' not supported by Xlib; trying `C'.
netscape: locale `C' not supported either.
        Perhaps the $XNLSPATH environment variable is not set correctly?

Now, I do have an Xlib file:

[~/XF4] Yes, my master? >locate Xlib
/usr/X11R6/include/X11/PEX5/PEXlib.h
/usr/X11R6/include/X11/PEX5/PEXlibint.h
/usr/X11R6/include/X11/Xlib.h
/usr/X11R6/include/X11/Xlibint.h

and all these file come from the same package:

[~/XF4] Yes, my master? >rpm -qf /usr/X11R6/include/X11/Xlib.h
XFree86-devel-4.0-6mdk

The error doesnt seem to be one caused by my version of netscape, but
rather something within the Xlib config. Nearly everything else on the
machine runs fine, with the exception of netscape.

Anyone have suggestions on how to fix this? and any suggestions on other
webbrowsers I can use in the meantime?

cjm