Re: Apache 1.3.9 and PHP

Adam Van Pelt wrote:

> Group,
>  I just completed an install of Red Hat 6.1, and I need to have Apache
> with PHP support. I have /usr/lib/apache/libphp3.so installed, and I'm
> wondering if I need to make any modifications anywhere in order to use
> PHP? Thanks.

Doing a quick grep on httpd.conf, I show these lines:

AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3 .phtml .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
LoadModule php3_module        /usr/lib/apache/libphp3.so
AddModule mod_php3.c

If you have that much, you can test it by making a quick .php file with
something simple like "<?php echo "Test"; ?>" and call it up.