Re: removing lilo from drive

Danny Sauer said:
> --Danny, who knows that NT4's install process would have blown Lilo away
>          without asking (even without running "fdisk /mbr")

Not the last time I tried it.  Windows 9[58], on the other hand, will
happily destroy anything in the MBR, including lilo.

BTW, if the system still has Linux on it, I seem to recall that there
is a way to restore the DOS MBR from one of the files in /boot...
(Unfortunately, I can't remember details, but it is probably in the
lilo docs or one of the howtos.)

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month