Laptop For Sale

I am selling my laptop, so if anyone is interested here are the specs:

Dell 7500
15'Display
1.44 floppy
24X CD-ROM
Celeron 450
192MB Ram
25GB Hard Drive
Ati Rage Mobility graphics card w/ 4mb video ram
Netgear 510e(I think that's the model number)network card

Currently has windows 2000 on it, but I am not selling that at this time. It
came with Win98 pre-installed and I have all the software the machine came
with. I will throw in Red Hat 6.2 with the package. I have had RH 6.2
installed on it. The install was very smooth with no trouble at all. I did
not have any video problems during the install. I am asking $1600 for it.

This machine has been great. I recently bought it. I have not had any
problems at all. It was a I just need to free up some money. That is why I
am selling it.

Feel free to give me a call at (217) 744-6809 or email, if you would like to
come look at it.

Joe Bonansinga