Re: network cards and modems

> isa slots.  If you go with PCI, the tulip and pciNE2000 cards
> work well for me, at least the 10 mbit ones.

Did you have problems with 100mbit or 10/100 cards?

I ask this because I have some Linksys 10/100 cards that I had some trouble
with a while ago. As it turns out, they use the AMDtek chipset, which is not
supported by the Linux kernel (as of 2.2), but is very similar to tulip.
Don Becker has an updated tulip driver on his site <http://www.scyld.com>
which works great.

I'm not sure if that has anything to do with what you were saying, but I
thought it was something I'd share, especially as the Linksys AMDtek cards
are so popular.

--
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb/>
Pray:  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single