Re: Creating Home Movies

Take a look at broadcast2000. It used to be available for download from
the site www.heroinewarrior.com, but I think not now. You will be able to
find it on some older distributions.

eks

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Kara Pritchard wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I just became the proud new owner of a Digital Camcorder. So, next I'm
> tackling making home movie VCDs. I'm planning on putting a presentation
> together once I've become a master, but in the mean time, have any of you
> played with editing home movies and such?
>
> --
> Kara Pritchard                          Phone: 618-398-7360
> Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
> --

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email: erich (at) museum.state.il.us
http://www.museum.state.il.us/