Re: Creating Home Movies

Hi Danny,

I am interested on "Creating home movies" topic.

Recently I am changing my OS from M$Windo to Linux having Mandrake 8.1 and
RH 7.2 installed in 2 PCs.

I have certain knowledge on Easy CD Creator and Nero but running on
M$Window only. Unfortunately they don't support Linux.

Are there any similar software running on Linux ?

Thanks in advance.

B.R.
Stephen