Help: Reliable ISP needed in Decatur, IL Area!

Hi Folks,

I've got a company office in Decatur that's currently using Ameritech for ISDN
based internet services.  We're not happy with them at all and we'd like to
switch to someone else.

I'm looking for an ISP that can either do ISDN using our exsiting equipment or
provide DSL services with a significant cost upgrade.

Reliability is key over any other factors, but price must be reasonable, and
we'd like an ISP that has clueful tech support; Someone that understands how
to take problem reports and resolve them, unlike, it seems, Ameritech.

Sorry for the non-Linux posting, but I've found that contacting local Linux
users is a fantastic way to get realistic information on companies such as
ISPs.  I'm looking for people that have past experiences that have been
positive, not just companies with nice marketing on their web pages.

Thanks!