Re: help, mind lock, i'm running out of ideas fast

> Paging all gurus, paging all gurus, I have this box and it has debian
> woody on it.  The box is not doing anything in /proc (except it keeps
> the routing table now) so when you do a ps or top or shutdown it just
> sits and hangs.

What sits and hangs, the entire box, or the ps process?  What does the
mount command report back is mounted?  If you try a
	mount proc /proc -t proc
then try ps does ps work?
Mark
Any opinions expressed in this message are not necessarily those of the company.