Re: Quotas on user inboxes

In my googling I came across similar thoughts on using usrquota to
restrain resource consumption. One thing that I do like about the procmail
approach is that a response e-mail can be sent to the original message
author warning them that the user's mailbox is over its quota and delivery
has failed. I'm not certain if the usrquota solution would provide the
same result. Are you aware if this is in fact the case?