RedHat Enterprise Linux Errata

Hello,
I know that RedHat at times chooses to patch their existing source
code for applications keeping the application revision level the same
and incrementing what I would call their internal/proprietary revision
number. I believe that a major flaw found in OpenSSH was handled this
way...
Getting to my specific scenario, I have a RHEL 3ES machine running the
latest RPMs available from RedHat for this OS, however Apache seems to
be at httpd-2.0.46-44 and php, at php-4.3.2-19. Looking on each
project's website, I see Apache is at 2.0.53 for stable and PHP
4.3.10.
Is there a method available on the Redhat website for understanding
whether or not their RPMs incorporate changes held in these seemingly
more recent releases?

Thank you