Re: next meeting

It's easy to find, plenty parking, but is it wise to gather geeks where
there is so much caffeine ;)

I've never been there in the evening so I don't know how busy it gets, but
if our numbers are at their norm, we should be able to fit in somewhere.

herbie

PS I may have missed it, what was this months topic?