Re: next meeting

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 12:42:27PM -0600, Herbie wrote:
> PS I may have missed it, what was this months topic?

Ugh...  Since I never got around to figuring that out, and I'm
scrambling around like a madman (since I have to be in Carbondale for
SILUG tonight), I think I'm going to just have to cancel this meeting.

If you guys want to organize an informal meeting at Panera or whatever
anyway, please let me know, and I'll pass that along, but I just can't
do the 4 hours in the car two nights in a row again...  (Darn
February.)

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.