forking of processes

Hello Everyone,

I am currently writing a program for my Linux
porgramming class. We are learning how to create
processes. I am having a really hard time with it, and
I am not finding much help as far as tutorials and
such go on the net. I was wondering, if any of you
have any good examples of code that invovle forking
off processes and children that you could send my way
I would be greatly appreciative. I find it easier to
learn by example, unfortunately our course book
doesn't.

Travis