No-Cat Boot CD

During the last meeting I mentioned I had a customer who wanted to offer Wireless Internet for their customers who were stranded in the waiting room.

So my question was… How would I go about keeping the waiting room customers (or war drivers) out of their company LAN?

Erich mentioned No-Cat. This catapulted me into a search frenzy. I finely seem to be getting to a point where I’m gaining an understanding?

I found this boot CD based on No-Cat which I could run in one of their old pc’s and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with, or opinions about it?

It looks like it may actually be within my newb ability to get this up and running.

http://www.publicip.net/zonecd/how.php

Thanks,

John Wolgamot