Re: Exporting via USB, possible?

I think it's a bit more than just a cable termination change and even
assuming you had connectivity, the next problem you get to worry about
is making a filesystem present itself as block device with a
filesystem on it (that might not even necessarily be the same one as
the original filesystem, as most usb sticks are formatted with FAT)

It looks like something like this was used in the PSP hacking scene
called usbhostfs and nethostfs... though I can't find a lot of useful
documentation for it, so I'm not sure it could be used for this
application.

-Bill