Linux as a NAT/Router Box

I've been tasked with getting our 192.168.x.x network onto the internet via a
linux box instead of tying up the cisco router with doing NAT.  The problem
is that even after reading all of the HOWTO's on firewalls and IP
Masquerading I still have not been able to get the linux box to handle the
traffic.  I'm now looking into the Linux Router Project, but their
documentation is losing me quickly.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Benjamin Story
http://www.bullets.net