Re: rack-mount

Well,

I bet your computers aren't rack mount style are they? Therefore an
official rack mount, really would do little more than be a fancy shelf
system for ya. If you want something like that, go to your local hardware
store and pick-up the wall mount shelving brackets, some press-board or
mica board, cut it to your customed width, with enough space out the back
to run your cabling, and boom.. automagic rack mount. And a lot LOT
cheapter.

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com