More URLs from LUCI Meeting.

GramoFile homepage, for those interested in ripping vinyl.
Curious if anybody gives this a whirl.  If so, drop me an
email, let me know your experience with it...
http://cardit.et.tudelft.nl/~card06/

Some of you seemed to have missed out on Don Marti's site,
http://electriclichen.com/people/dmarti/   Required reading,
his page of Linuxmanship advice:

"When someone asks you how to do something on a proprietary
system, just start to give a Linux answer, then catch yourself--
'Why don't you just pipe the....oh, never mind.  Hmmm, I don't
know how to do that on NAME OF PROPRIETARY SYSTEM
either.'"

On the correct use of the word upgrade:
"Replacing one version of a proprietary operating system with
another is not an upgrade.  Changing from one proprietary
operating system to another is not an upgrade.  It is only an
upgrade if the computer ends up running Linux."