Re: web/mail/ftp server downtime

Well....

He could be at home, helping me finish the last pages of my book :P But
that's not nearly as fun :)

Slaving away as always,

-Kara :-)

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com