Re: danny's ntp machine

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999 charles@lunarmedia.net wrote:
> hey, what was that ntp box I could try synching off of?
> i will take you up on the offer because I have tried xntp and chrony and I
> am getting the same results, so it would kinda be nice to talk to someone
> on the other end and see both sides of the story.

just cloudmaster.com oughtta work.  I don't think time.cloudmaster.com has
been properly registered (stupid internic not letting me set up my own
DNS...).  checking:

root@skid:/home/sauer > ntpdate cloudmaster.com
 3 Sep 13:42:37 ntpdate[5286]: adjust time server 204.253.187.171 offset
-0.013695 sec

yup.  Lemme know what kind of logs you wanna see. :)

--Danny