Re: Allowing Users to Change Passwords

I don't know, but if you're not wanting the user to use telnet (because
you don't want to train them to use passwd, try changing the users' shell
to /etc/passwd. Then when they "telnet your.server.com, they get New Unix
Password: and Confirm: and they're done.

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com