Re: Sat. stuff

Cloudmaster said:
> Is someone possibly gonna have a neat-o font server set up?  I forgot to
> copy the true-type stuff over to pyro before I took it down and home (a few
> hours away)...  IT's got some fonts, but pretty stuff might be kinda neat.
> :)

I haven't tried accessing any of it remotely recently, but at one
point I had all of my fonts available through xfs or the Gallium font
server (the one that comes with Applix & does TrueType fonts).

In any case, I've got the fonts, so I'm sure we can make it work.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month