Doom for da Adminz :)

Heheh, another thing for people having a slow day....

www.cs.unm.edu/~dlchao/flake/doom

Basically, it lets you play doom, but attaches all PIDs to monsters..  If you
shoot the monster once or twice, the process renices..  if the monster dies,
well, so does the proc.  Fun little toy.  I just installed xdoom today (w00,
with OpenGL support) along with the patch from the site above -- pretty
awsome, but don't do what I did...

I let off a BFG, but didn't see a monster with PID 1 standing in the corner,
until the screen locked :)

It was fscking funny, until I really had to fsck :)

Playing this on network servers is great.. Its the Russian Roulette of
computer games. :-)

-D

--
Damacus		| damacus@bastion.cnsnet.net ** damacus@statiknet.org