SUSE and WP8

Hello,

I finally got my SUSE 6.1 working thanks to Erich, Steve, and Danny.  I can
now use X and KDE.  As a complete beginner with LINUX I  have a tremendous
amount to learn.

I have a question for the SUSE users :  Where is Word Perfect 8 in the five
disks or on the computer ?  Where is Star Office?  Are these run from KDE?
I don't see the answers to these questions in th "How Tos".

I don't mind experimenting but my wife would be more impressed with LINUX if
she could use it for Word Processing.

Thanks,

Walt Black