Red Hat 6 Server Question

I have a computer with two hard drives in it. The
drive on the secondary Hard drive controller is
installed with Suse, and The hard drive on the Primary
Hard drive controller I would like to install red hat
on as a server. But when I am going through the
installation, it lets me know that in order to install
red hat as a server it will format my drives. My
question is, will only format the drive that is going
to have red hat installed to it or will it format all
the drive atatched to my machine?

=====