Re: xntp

On one last note...
I to the xntp daemon out of service for a bit, and put up an alternative
called chronyd. It will actually give me some data back when I run the
equivalent of its "peers" command:

210 Number of sources = 2
MS Name/IP address           Str  Poll LastRx        Last sample
^* bernina-rz-fddi.ethz.ch     2    6     0  -1037us[-2292us] +/-   80ms

It looks as though it should have successfully synced up with this
server. Yet, nonetheless, the box is still not appearing to have the
correct time:

>date
Thu Jan  6 17:51:12 CST 2000

Since the machine is showing the time as CST I am guessing that I have
whatever file holds the time settings configured correctly from the
install. Can you think of anything else I could be missing?