Re: newbie?

Yes, there is a newbie night meeting tomorrow night. I would have sent one
out yesterday, but I got distracted, by having to be a midwife to help
deliver 5 kittens. How come I'm getting yelled at after just 4 meetings,
when LUCI's been notorious for such behaviors for 2.5 years? ;P

Anyhow, yes tomorrow is a newbie night meeting. We'll be doing some
software installs, such as staroffice, and a game or two. If anyone has a
specific program/job in mind, let me know, and I'll see if I can put that
together by tomorrow too.

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Cloudmaster wrote:

> Since I noticed an indirect mention of a springfield.pm meeting tomorrow,
> does taht mean there'll be a newbie meeting tomorrow too?  I've got a friend
> who wants to go to the next one, but for some reason hasn't convinced me to
> actually look at teh web page, instead relying on the mailing list for the
> "meeting's in an hour" message.
>
> --Danny, who suggests using cron to remind whoever sends the current
> reminder(s) out that it's time to send a reminder. :)
>

> --

- Kara