Re: newbie?

Cloudmaster said:
[...]
> --Danny, who suggests using cron to remind whoever sends the current
> reminder(s) out that it's time to send a reminder. :)

Part of my grand scheme for the new web site layout (which you
probably haven't seen yet...) is to have a place for me (or whoever)
to post the details of the next meeting, so that the meeting
announcement can be automated.  Of course, that means that if I
haven't put anything up to tell what the next meeting is, everyone
will probably get a mail that says something along the lines of "Steve
hasn't bothered to post a meeting topic yet", embarrassing me enough
to not let it happen regularly.  ;-)

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month