Re: book reccomendation

I suppose i'm looking for a good command reference with examples.
Iv'e found numerous online documents but, I don't want to print them spend
the time to print them out.
I'm just one of those people that needs to have a book in hand.
So i'm just looking for one or 2 to purchase to use as a refrence.
The reason i specified grep is that i'm currently focusing on how to use it
with other commands.
just like last month i finally got around to usinge screen instead of
logging in several times.
What can i say, <shrug>. Slow and steady :)

leon