Re: new web site

Burke, Jason said:
> Looks great, I like the look of the two news site being
> displayed vertically instead of horizontally. Fills the area
> better.

I agree.  It also looks *much* better at 640x480...

> Although I think I prefered the link bar on the right
> side (perhaps I'm just used to seeing it there).

I thought of that...  People are certainly used to seeing it there,
whether it is better or not.  I didn't put it there, because I thought
the panel was already a bit too busy.  Instead I put them at the top
and bottom of the page, so that hopefully they'd be noticable...

I may end up changing it.  I certainly have other stuff that needs
changing...

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month