Meeting?

Ok, I'm expecting to fully get vetoed on this idea, but there's a lot of
stuff in the mix between our LUGs in the southern part of the state, and
it's going to affect LUCI too.

I think I want to kick LUCI's butt and either have a plenary meeting
(bring in pizza and stuff), or something kinda social. LUCI in general is
seeming kinda... uhmm.. getting the summertime blues, and could use some
kick.

It's either that, or someone volunteer a presentation and I'll go visit my
new nephew :)

Ok, that or Steven finally makes a meeting announcement ;) The meeting's
tomorrow night, 7pm, same time same place, unless otherwise discussed.

- Kara

Kara Pritchard, RHCE                    Phone: 618-398-7360
Linux Users of Central Illinois	        kara@luci.org
Asst Dir for Program Development        kara@lpi.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com	        kara@linux.com