Re: Meeting?

I finally come up with an idea for the meeting and...

Kara Pritchard said:
> Ok, I'm expecting to fully get vetoed on this idea, but there's a lot of
> stuff in the mix between our LUGs in the southern part of the state, and
> it's going to affect LUCI too.

I'm going to hold back my veto for a minute.  ;-)

> I think I want to kick LUCI's butt and either have a plenary meeting
> (bring in pizza and stuff), or something kinda social. LUCI in general is
> seeming kinda... uhmm.. getting the summertime blues, and could use some
> kick.

How about we just make our after-meeting plans official?  I agree that
it'd be nice to talk about LUCI stuff (like when we're going to do our
next event, where/when we should advertise, etc.), but I don't want to
use the whole meeting for that...

> It's either that, or someone volunteer a presentation and I'll go visit my
> new nephew :)

Oh, so now I'm going to have to feel guilty, since he's *my* nephew
(my brother's second kid, born early Saturday morning, woo-hoo!), but
I've got a good idea!  Really!  I mean it!

> Ok, that or Steven finally makes a meeting announcement ;) The meeting's
> tomorrow night, 7pm, same time same place, unless otherwise discussed.

It's coming.

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month