Re: DLINK Eth card

Realtek chipset is basic junk
the cards that have them you can usually purchase for $20 or less, which is
good because you may have to go through 3 or 4 before you get one that will
function. A company that i currently work for (for only 3 more days) and
shall remain nameless, keeps buying these things despite our objections.
And they are regularly replaced until we get one that will function at
100mb. this problem occurs with Linux and Win9x,NT,etc.. so i know it's not
a driver issue.
do you self a favor and stay away from Realtek if you can.

Leon