Re: Miguel's speech on lwn.net?

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 10:11:14AM -0500, Kara Pritchard wrote:

> Hmn, Miguel de Icaza did a presentation at the recent show in Ottawa
> that's a bit, uhm, interesting to say the least... Comments?
>
> http://www.lwn.net/

He's right, he's clearly a gnome developer, and he appears to be overstating
some attributes in order to possibly incite developers to follow the gnome
lead/ideal.  He's also clearly a better public speaker than I am. :)

Did I mention that he's right about the code reuse thing?  Now if we could
just find a way to centrally locate all of that reusable code.  CLAN?

--Danny, constantly re-inventing the wheel