Re: archives

charles@ns1.lunarmedia.net said:
> a while back i asked about whether or not you were going to be posting
> notes about your ipchains presentation. is that up on l.o yet?

Not yet.  I ended up mostly talking about iptables anyway, since it
seems to be infinitely superior to ipchains.  I'll probably end up
writing up something about iptables after I get 2.4.0-test5 working on
my firewall box...

In the mean time, you can look at

    http://www.stllinux.org/meeting_notes/1999/0318/

for some basic stuff.  Plus, the ipchains HOWTO is *very* good...

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month