Debian CDs (was Re: Red Hat 7)

Let's try this again...

Jordan Bettis said:
> On that note, could you make me a copy of Debian 2.2 for the next meeting?

I don't see how I'm going to be able to get to it.  I need to go to
bed, and the scripts to create CD images are sufficiently convoluted
that I don't have time to figure them out tonight.  To top it off, my
T1 is *still* saturated, so I can't even download the ISOs.

I'll try one more time tomorrow, but don't get your hopes up.

(Note to Jeff: If you happen to get this, and happen to want to make
the images for me, I'll make sure you have a writable directory with
sufficient space.  Just email me.)

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month