Re: www.luci.org broken?

Hmm...  So I'm replying to myself again...

I said:
> I think I've found another Apache::ePerl "feature".

In case anybody was curious, here's the problem:

    a.html uses A.pm, which exports foo().
    b.html uses B.pm, which exports foo().
    The server starts.
    Someone hits a.html.
    Someone hits b.html, which calls A::foo() instead B::foo().

I "fixed" this by making the second module (the one now being used by
the SILUG web site) into a proper module, so now I have to do a
"$bar=new ..." and call $bar->foo() with *nothing* exported into the
caller's namespace.

Of course, this means that now I really need to go do some serious
hacking on the LUCI pages...  This is what I get for throwing things
together without a proper design, I suppose.

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month