Re: php book recommendations?

I saw a book in B&N last weekend entitled "PHP with MySQL" or something to
that effect.  It actually looked like a good book on that particular
subject.  I've got the "PHP Developer's Cookbook" and can't really give
it a stong rating either way - it's got good information, but that information
is somewhat sparse.  It should not be confused with the Perl Cookbook,
anyway. :)

There are several decent web sites out there for learnin' as well:
http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/PHP/

--Danny